Martes, Enero 6, 2015



New year, new life, new day and a new year resolution. Life becomes more challenging as years passed by but what resolution would you like to be or to be made for your new year? A life that anybody would like to get  and to be. 

Like characters and attitudes of a man,an attitude that anybody would appreciate it. Let us not easy every man is the architect of his own characters. Characters do not change but only opinions alter.



A new year resolution to begin with is to be more cooperative and competitive in such things that everybody wanted me to be. Being a down-and-dirty, a highly competitive person and a full-on person. And Be A Jim-Dandy so that my parents will be or get proud of me..

There would be a false friend I used in this composition. And to be more adept and to bang-up in our class. And Of course to be a good friend ,student, sister and daughter to the persons who are closed to my heart. BE loyal and obedient in what they've tell me to do. More neat and clean, as simply I am ,Being true in who I was and what I am and listen in what my parents advised for my own good.


That are the characters I want to be me but maybe.It will just remain fantasy or what might it be. But I hope I can do it slowly so that I will end up surely and nicely.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento